Purpose of the Blog

This blog thenceforth shall be my creative output and outlet. Only constructive criticism is welcomed.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Catch Your Breath


Verse II
It seems like the world is moving too fast
It seems what we have made is not made to last.
Everyone is rushing and running today
It seems like we’re rushing and running away.
 Pre-Chorus
So can we take this slow?
I want to know.
Cause the world keeps on forcing itself on us
But I want to keep you first
Chorus
So catch your breath
Take your time
I can wait
For you tonight
There’s no need to rush
There’s no need to shout….hush
Let’s enjoy what we have
And catch your breath.
Verse II 
We have time to make this bloom
Into something above the tomb
Of broken hearts and broken dreams
‘Perfect’ may not be what it seems
Bridge
No matter what the miles between us; no matter what the pain
No matter what the trials before us; no matter what the rain
No matter what the time it takes us; no matter who’s to blame
No matter what the past behind us; to me it’s not a game

Dedicated to the one who is waiting for me

No comments:

Post a Comment