Purpose of the Blog

This blog thenceforth shall be my creative output and outlet. Only constructive criticism is welcomed.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Letting Go - Theme Song

Verse I

I know it’s hard
I know it hurts you
I know what you’re feeling
I know the pain is true
Prechorus
But you can’t change the past,
No, you couldn’t forecast
What happened has happened and you got to learn
Chorus
Letting go is never easy
I know you won’t forget me
But you have to be strong
And start moving on
For me
Letting go is never easy. 
Verse II
I’m sorry
We planned so much together
I’m so sorry
That I left you in the weather 
Bridge
Promise me, that you won’t blame yourself for this.
Promise me, that you won’t stay stuck in this abyss
Promise me, that you’ll learn to let go and move on with your life
And when the time comes you’ll find yourself a wife

p.s. This song was written specifically for a female lead for the backing track for a script which can be found here http://pioneerinspired.blogspot.com/2012/09/letting-go_8.html.  

No comments:

Post a Comment