Purpose of the Blog

This blog thenceforth shall be my creative output and outlet. Only constructive criticism is welcomed.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Limbo


I had my life worked out; I had it planned to the end
I had no worries, no doubts; nothing I couldn’t understand
But you had to come with your beautiful smile
And throw a stone into my plans

And now I’m stuck in limbo
And I don’t know where to go
You could have made it easy
But you didn’t make it so

So am I chasing rainbows or chasing blue moons
Can we be together in this crowded big balloon?
My heart is a mess but you hold the key
Are you gonna try to fix it or just let it be?
I’m here in the crossroads and I’m running out of time
Should I let you go or make you mine?
Can you open your mind and show me a sign?

You threw in a spanner, and my heart skipped a beat
You lit up a fire and cranked up the heat
But your words are vague but leave me speechless
How do you pull of such a feat?

No comments:

Post a Comment