Purpose of the Blog

This blog thenceforth shall be my creative output and outlet. Only constructive criticism is welcomed.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to You

Verse 1

How often have I fallen
How often have You picked me up
How often have I let you down
How often have You refilled my cup

Verse 2
How often have I left you
How often have You accepted me back
How often have I failed you
How often have You showed me my track

Pre-chorus
And here I am again I’m lost
I’m reminded of my dept, the cost

Chorus
That it took a life to set me free
And what am I doing with this liberty
Wasting away with earthly schemes
Wasting away on worldly dreams
Oh God, bring me back to You

Verse 3
How often have I ran
How often have You waited for me
How often have I sinned
How often have You forgiven me

Bridge
Bring me back to the time when I first found you
Bring me back to the place when Your love was true
Oh God, bring me back to You

No comments:

Post a Comment