Purpose of the Blog

This blog thenceforth shall be my creative output and outlet. Only constructive criticism is welcomed.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fact or Fiction - Theme Song

Verse I
I miss you so
I miss your smile
I miss the way you hold your hair
And twirl it round and round
I miss you so

Verse II 
I miss those nights
I miss your warmth
I miss those days when we could talk
And go on for so long
I miss you so

Pre-Chorus
It's nights like these that's got me thinking
It's nights like these I'm reminiscing

Chorus
Were we fact or were we fiction
Could what we both dream come to  fruition
Were we living as one
Before we said that we were done
Was it love or infatuation
Were we young and in delusion 
Time has come and slowly shown..
That 'what ifs' could never be known

Verse III
Remember how
We talked about
How we'll build our dreams
Upon our sacred ground
We were so young

Bridge
And we lose ourselves into the fact
That happily ever afters were  just that
They were hope shared to our lost souls                           
A rope so we won't let hope go
The chance that there's somebody
Like me

Chorus II
Are we fact or are we fiction
Could what we both dream come to  fruition
Can we try to live as one
Before we say that there's no chance
Is it love or infatuation
Let's be young and in delusion 
Let time come and slowly show..
The 'what ifs' that we're yet to know.

Bridge II
Let us lose ourselves to the fact
That nothing in this world is truly set
That we have a choice to accept
Or hold on to what is left
The chance that there's somebody

for me

No comments:

Post a Comment